The 2016 Audi A4 allroad is Coming to the UK in June - B9 Audi A4 Forum

#1 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 11:59 AM

(Thread Starter)
The 2016 Audi A4 allroad is Coming to the UK in June

If you live in Great Britain, it will only be a few months before you can get your hands on the all-new Audi A4 allroad. At the end of April, UK residents can place an order which will lead to a June deliver.

One particular thing to take notice of is the first ever quattro system designed with "ultra" fuel saving technology.

Quote:
It's still a Torsen differential, but it decouples the rear diff and the two prop shafts at the back when under light loads. Audi says it might reduce fuel consumption by about 5%.
Among the other fuel-saving features introduced to the A4 is a new type of stop-start system which uncouples the engine from the gearbox when the driver brakes at speeds below 4mph.
The UK will be offered a 190 PS and a 272 PS 2.0 TDI four-cylinder diesel engine, a 218 PS 3.0 TDI V6 engine, and a 252 PS 2.0 TFSI engine that is the typical A4 engine in America.

Enjoy Brits!

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/20...i-106015.html#

#2 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 04:10 PM

Now they need to hurry up and bring the RS4 to market, can't let Mercedes build up their pace, last I checked the E-Class wagon didn't have a performance trim revealed as yet, meanwhile we have this:

#3 (permalink) Old 04-03-2016, 03:02 PM

(Thread Starter)
I think the Audi wagons look way better than the Mercedes ones. The MB wagons look too long and I think that is because of the belt line and how the side windows are shaped. Anyway, I'm glad Canada is getting an Audi wagon. Too bad US. :P

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2016, 02:22 PM

It all depends on who you ask, some people only like Mercedes wagons, others only like Audi's, and some only BMW's.

I like the new C Class wagon and the C63 AMG Wagon is hot! Plus you have brands like Brabus that are always quick to market with parts to personalize your MB. Another thing to factor in when getting one of these

#5 (permalink) Old 04-05-2016, 03:18 PM

(Thread Starter)
I think that Brabus is too bulky and aggressive for my tastes. I prefer a tad bit more subtle styling.

#6 (permalink) Old 09-12-2018, 12:05 AM

This car is beautiful
#7 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
I think that Brabus is too bulky and aggressive for my tastes. I prefer a tad bit more subtle styling.
Well that's what I like about Brabus, they are one of the few tuning brands out there that work with the existing body lines and don't butcher them. Hence why I mentioned them.

To me they're like an extension of Mercedes, rather than just another tuning company.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the B9 Audi A4 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page