2018 Audi RS5 0-100km/h (450hp) - B9 Audi A4 Forum

Old 06-26-2017, 04:24 PM

(Thread Starter)
2018 Audi RS5 0-100km/h (450hp)

Launch Control + 450hp and 600Nm of torque out of a 2.9L Bi-Turbo V6 and you reach 100km/h from a stand still in 3.9 seconds AND you sound amazing doing it.

The 2018 RS5 is pretty darn insane. This one comes with the RS Sport Exhaust which is an OEM option. Imagine strapping an aftermarket exhaust to this? Now that's a symphony.

Old 06-28-2017, 01:12 PM

The exhaust is so darn deep. But aside from the performance, I love the oem wheels. Taking those and sticking them on an A4 would look really nice. Just to find a set used because going the OEM route from dealer would justify spending on a really nice set of aftermarket wheels that would look even better.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:34 PM

Sounds great but I would need mine to sound like its ready to eat BMW's, which in that case Akrapovic would have the answer for me. All thanks to a full titanium exhaust, headers back hopefully. Not going to be cheap but for an RS5 there just isn't anything better than can be done
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2017, 04:48 PM

(Thread Starter)
I think it'd be worth the money I would want to hear how one of these sounds straight piped all the way though with a set of headers. Either that, or exhaust cutouts in place. Would be ridiculously louder and more obnoxious, but the drone may be the killer at that point.

Akra exhaust systems are a lot more refined and engineered taking all of those things into consideration.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the B9 Audi A4 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in