Audi A4 mild update revealed - B9 Audi A4 Forum

#1 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 02:14 PM

(Thread Starter)
Audi A4 mild update revealed

Audi has finally shown off the refresh coming to the next generation A4. It looks like there are also some changes inside the cabin if you spring for the new S line competition package. I do like the looks of the refreshed bumpers, as well as the new wheel design.
#2 (permalink) Old 08-03-2018, 02:13 PM

While its not a huge change over the outgoing model, I do feel like its still a step forward. I think most of these tweaks are exclusive to the S line though including the new bumpers and grille. Looks like the package also includes 19' wheels, red calipers, a sports suspension and LED's. There are also optional sports seats which come in a variety of different colors
#3 (permalink) Old 08-03-2018, 04:36 PM

I like the changes because Audi design is very subtle by nature and so is this facelift, but for real Audi fans, it mean a lot.
All the right design cues that hit to what the B9 A4 is all about are here.
Can't wait to see what aftermarket companies like ABT can do now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 02:36 PM

(Thread Starter)
The only pictures I've seen released thus far all look similar to this. Do we have any idea as to how exactly the base models will differ? I cant find any refreshed models with different looking bumpers/grilles.
#5 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 02:12 PM

Well one of the biggest things to consider is we still don't know what availability will be like for this refreshed model. I've read a couple of articles that seem to indicate it might not even come to the U.S. It looks like the A4 Allroad will be getting similar changes.
#6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2018, 03:43 PM

As long as there still is a great emphasis on power and performance then Audi will do well. Mercedes and BMW are raising the bar and the last thing Audi needs is to stay stagnant.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the B9 Audi A4 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page