Hey forum - B9 Audi A4 Forum

#1 (permalink) Old 11-13-2017, 09:35 AM

(Thread Starter)
Hey forum

Thanks for having me here guys. I'm really excited to be on this forum and talk to you. Hope to find a lot of useful tips and interesting info about new A4

Owner 2012 Audi A4.

Cheers.
#2 (permalink) Old 11-16-2017, 10:29 AM

Welcome to the forum! Did you get a chance to see the new A4 yet or do you plan on sticking with your current car?
#3 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 03:27 PM

Welcome to the team.

This generation A4 has been out for some time already, a lot has been covered as you might see from this forum and the other communities out there. What specific information are you looking for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 (permalink) Old 11-18-2017, 03:42 PM

(Thread Starter)
Hey,

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to sit inside the new A4 yet, however, I've read a lot of different reviews about it. I just want to know what current A4 owners think about the car, so maybe your positive attitude will make me change my A4 sooner.
#5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4circles View Post
Hey,

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to sit inside the new A4 yet, however, I've read a lot of different reviews about it. I just want to know what current A4 owners think about the car, so maybe your positive attitude will make me change my A4 sooner.
What exactly about the A4 do you want to know because i'm sure people here can write books on what the A4 is like. Especially when comparing it to past A4 generations and other cars in the segment.
#6 (permalink) Old 12-09-2017, 11:26 PM

(Thread Starter)
Little bit of everything

The most interesting thing for me is handling and suspension, I really like my current car in these aspects and I want to see how the next generation of A4's dealing with it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the B9 Audi A4 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page