B9 Audi A4 Racechipped - B9 Audi A4 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tails

#1 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 09:49 AM

(Thread Starter)
B9 Audi A4 Racechipped

This thing takes off and climbs like a bat outta ****. From what I can gather, it's a product from racechip-USA and they're priced at approximately ~$600.00 and provide up to a 27% increase in power and torque.

#2 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 12:14 PM

One important thing to note is that is the racechip in racemode, so odds are this is just about as best as it gets.

Still, this is not good enough, having some numbers on paper would help, all from some sample size of owners. However a video like this is often enough to do the convincing
#3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 09:23 PM

(Thread Starter)
I'm definitely a numbers on paper kind of guy myself. Would have loved to see dyno sheets and the likes. Still, going to wait a bit longer and I'm really leaning towards APR for any sort of power upgrades.
BN1NE likes this.

#4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 01:57 PM

Looked into it a bit more and this is what I was able to pull...

Quote:
A video of a 0-100 run in my 2017 A4 running Racechip ultimate connect. The run was done using launch control and the Racechip in race mode. 0-100mph in approximately 11.6-11.8s using the speedometer for reference. Stock car did it in 13.5s.
For the majority of us that just wants to know what will impact our day-to-day street performance that alone should be enough for you, even in shorter distance runs.
#5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 03:21 PM

That sounds good enough to me. That is a very noticeable difference specially when talking about times. A lot of people won't understand that. Definitely seems like it's worth the $600 for sure. Assuming that's from all stock to basemap tuned.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the B9 Audi A4 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page