Milltek Exhaust for B9 Audi A4 - B9 Audi A4 Forum

#1 (permalink) Old 04-11-2017, 02:12 PM

(Thread Starter)
Milltek Exhaust for B9 Audi A4

Video of the Milltek exhaust offered for the Audi A4 (B9). Not really loud and obnoxious, interior cabin noise doesn't seem that bad either. The non-resonated version does give you a bit more grunt though, especially when shifting

#2 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 06:11 PM

I'd prefer the non-resonated version if it'll give me a bit more grunt at the lower rev ranges, would make it a lot more fun to drive in the city. Will they release a dyno graph for their exhaust?
#3 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 02:50 PM

Milltek typically does release that information but on their websites, I don't think they usually list it on their videos. Gotta check into that as it's obviously something people consider when thinking about Milltek vs APR etc.

#4 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 02:41 PM

I'm an all-in or nothing character and because of that just replacing the exhaust alone won't do it for me, too high pitched. A full headers-back system would have be on. Perfect addition to the future RS4
#5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 03:53 PM

(Thread Starter)
I'd always like to start at the headers first contrary to majority of people. Because the header is the most effective change you can make and typically costs the most, I like to get that out of the way if I don't spring for the whole system one time.

Need those heads for real depth and ponies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the B9 Audi A4 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page